The lecture Technical Mechanics I (Statics) aims at students in the following degree programs: Mechanical and Process Engineering (MPE), Industrial Management – Mechanical Engineering (WiMB), Computational Engineering (CE) and Vocational-Technical Education – Metal Engineering (B.Ed.).
The language of lectures, exercises and exams is German.
For a successful pass of the examination you get 6 CP.
The lecture is held in each winter term. In the summer term there is only a reexamination.
All material for the group tutorials and the tutorial lectures, as well as previous exams and additional information can be found in Moodle.
You can take the exam (duraction of 90 minutes) in the winter or in the summer term.
Detailed information regarding the exam is provided in Moodle.
Lecturer | Assistant
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Martin Oberlack | Lauritz Beck, M.Sc. | Dario Klingenberg, M.Sc.
- Gross, Hauger, Schröder, Wall: Technische Mechanik, Band 1: Statik, 9th edition, Springer Verlag, 2006
- Gross, Ehlers, Wriggers: Formeln und Aufgaben zur TM I, Statik, 8th Edition, Springer Verlag, 2006
- Hagedorn: Technische Mechanik, Band 1: Statik, 5th Edition, Verlag Harri Deutsch, 2008
- Magnus, Müller-Slany: Grundlagen der Technischen Mechanik, 7th Edition, Teubner Verlag, 2005
- Meriam, Kraige: Engineering Mechanics, Volume 1: Statics, 6th Edition, John Wiley & Sons, 2008